There's something special about our family at Oak Ridge Assisted Living. It is the sense of security that comes from a caring community. Oak Ridge is nestled near parks, shopping, and churches in historic Hastings. Oak Ridge is a safe and affordable residential community that provides care options available 24 hours a day to seniors in need of supportive living. With both Assisted Living and Memory Care, families can feel reassured knowing that loved ones have options of various care levels. Our Assisted Living program promotes independence with reassurance by providing customized care choices. Our secured “Garden View Neighborhood” offers a distinct Memory Care program for people with memory loss and confusion.
Call 651-438-0418 to learn more. Oak Ridge Assisted Living is a CommonBond Community.
- Three meals daily and snacks served in the dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen change
- Two loads of laundry per week
- Therapeutic recreational activities
- 24-hour on-site Resident Assistant staff
- Unlimited usage of personal pendant call equipment
- Licensed nurses on-site throughout the business week and on-call to support staff
- Assistance with bathing
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Medication Management and Administration
- A distinct Memory Care program tailored to meet the needs of people with memory loss or confusion.
- Registered Dietician approved menus
- Regular Pharmacist review of medications
- Monthly Podiatrist visits
- In-house lab technicians through Health East Labs
- On-site RNs and LPNs
- On-site therapy provided by Interim HealthCare